In a few weeks, my husband and I will be flying to Philly, visiting with family in NJ, then driving to CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, and VT, stopping at all the local food joints to eat what each state is known for. I'll post pics and links to tell you what I think!
I was searching through apps on my Droid Razr and came about Outfit7's Talking Tom Cat . This app is described as a cat that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say in a funny voice. I wanted to see what it was all about so I downloaded the app to my Razr to check it out. You can Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice, pet his body or head to make him purr, poke his head, belly or feet, grab his tail, pour a glass of milk for him to drink, and forget about him and he will yawn or sneeze. I find Tom only slightly enjoyable. What did you do today?
Comments
Post a Comment