Skip to main content

34th New Thing - Wrote a Thanksgiving List

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, here is a list of things I’m thankful for:
  • My significant other, Matt - my best friend, roommate, confidant, comedy relief, cand more!
  • My family - for all the love and support throughout the years.
  • My friends - for lending an ear.
  • My job - for providing a paycheck.
  • My education - both undergrad and grad degrees.
  • My car - for getting more from point A to point B safely.
  • A roof over my head - for providing heat in the winter and cool in the summer.
  • The ability to purchase food - provides energy and nourishment.
  • The clothes I wear - may be old and out of style but at least I have clothes.
  • The shoes on my feet - I have shoes when people in other countries do not.
  • Good health - I try to eat healthy and exercise every day.
  • My 5 senses - I enjoy seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching.
  • 300 days of sunshine - people are happier when the sun is shining.
  • No credit card debt - I rack up the bills and pay them in full.
  • Social media - to keep in contact with friends and family.
  • Cable TV - provides wondering entertainment.
  • And many, many, many more things!
What are you thankful for?

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    New Year's Resolutions

    1. To get a job I will be able to apply my expertise and grow within the company. 2. To learn as much as possible in my classes at DU and earn A+s. 3. To workout and push myself a little harder. 4. To be a better friend and family member. 5. Be more positive and spiritual. 6. To live each day to its fullest!

    111th New Thing - Took a Zyrtec

    If you recall, I went to the dermatologist to get a skin screening for the 1st time back in December. When I was there, the doctor did a biopsy of 1 of the moles on my back (which came back as normal, by the way). The area was healing pretty well until about 2 weeks ago. The area around the wound started getting bigger instead of smaller and oozing. Therefore, I went back to my doctor to check it out. She said I was having an allergic reaction to something, probably the Neosporin . She gave me some new ointment, Vanos , and said I should take Zyrtec until the area starts to get better. Vanos (fluocinonide) Cream is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatoses in patients. Best results are seen if used twice per day. Zyrtec (cetirizine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. Zyrtec can be u

    364th New Thing - Ate a Mini Lemon Bites

    My co-workers birthday was today so to celebrate they bought her a vanilla cake, a chocolate cake, and mini lemon bites from Costco . I had some chocolate cake and a mini lemon bite. These are made by Upper Crust Bakery . They supply Sam's Club, Starbucks, Costco, Kroger, Whole Foods, and BJ’s Wholesale Club. Both desserts that I ate tasted good. According to the Livestrong Calorie Tracker , 1 mini lemon bite is 130 calories, 19 g carbs, and 1 g protein. What did you do today?